Thank you to Katie at A New Path for Old Hooves for nominating me, take a look at her wonderful blog!
With the versatile blogger award comes the responsibility to share some information about yourself and pay it forward:
•Display the Award Certificate on your website
•Announce your win with a post and link to whoever presented your award
•Present 15 awards to deserving bloggers
•Drop them a comment to tip them off after you’ve linked them in the post
•Post 7 interesting things about yourself
Gypsy, my chestnut half-Shetland pony, has written the following:
- I have chased giant draft horses away from my hay pile.
- I am trained to pull a cart.
- I am really good at crawling under fences; no one knows how I get out!
- My favorite food is food.
- I like to eat raspberry leaves right off the bush.
- If I don’t get fed first, I give my most demanding whinny.
- I hate to canter-I’d rather trot like a jackhammer.
- I am a half Shetland, half Welsh pony.
- My goal in life is to get fed more.
I have also answered some additional questions from my other blog award:
1. Favorite music. Bluegrass- it sounds really tasty!
2. Favorite color and why. Green- grass tastes better if it is greener.
3. How many pets do you have? Myself!
4. What is your big dream? To get fed more food and to learn new escaping techniques.
5. Have you been to a foreign land? Where? Why? I went to the fairgrounds once. It was really different. I liked all the interesting new things .
6. Where were you born? I was born in a paddock but I can’t remember where.
7. What do you want your blog to accomplish? To inform people about horses with accurate, easy to read information.
8. What was your first job? Being a leadline pony.
9. What do you consider your greatest accomplishment? Winning Grand Champion at the fair.
10. What are your goals for 2013? To find a new way to get out to the grass.
11. What is your favorite state, and why? Washington. It is called the Evergreen state, so the grass must be always green.
I have nominated the following blogs: